- The SMA-400-360 multi-angle saw is capable of performing 0°-180° crosscuts and longitudinal rip cuts at any position on the slab, directly on the casting bed.
- The saw offers increased versatility and greater design flexibility for every hollowcore job.
- It takes as little as one minute and five seconds to accomplish crosscuts.
- Laser light guidance allows for fast setup and greater accuracy of cuts.
- Digital angle display included.
- Hydraulically controlled saw operation.
- The saw’s safe working platform provides greater protection to workers.
- Extremely low maintenance with no PLCs means higher uptime.
Collaborative ApproachWe get to know your business as well as our own
We work with you to maximize your capital budget – and we continue this relationship long after the sale is made. Our engineering team works with you long-term to ensure you get the support you need to achieve your business goals.
Team and ExpertiseWe know precast. We invented vibration technology over 50 years ago
We have refined the precast technology by consulting with over 500 plants worldwide while staying current and involved through our volunteer board-level commitment to industry associations.
Simple is betterOur equipment is designed with simplicity in mind
Fewer components and less complexity means you have less down-time, less frequent maintenance issues, and fewer hassles.
Performance & ResultsOur equipment provides guaranteed ROI
We work with you long-term to ensure you achieve your performance goals. We establish your goals when we begin working together to ensure we know and can fulfill your objectives.