- Performs 90° cross cuts, 180° rip cuts, and angle cuts up to 45° left or right, directly on the casting pallet.
- Longitudinal rip cuts at any position on the slab.
- Increased versatility: one saw capable of cutting 100mm (6in) to 400mm (16in) slabs.
- Reduces cutting costs by eliminating double handling the product.
- One person operation. Adjustable cross cut speed provides longer blade life and eliminates blade damage caused by operator error.
- Cross cuts accomplished in as little as one minute-5 seconds. Longitudinal rip cuts as fast as 7.6m (25ft)/ minute.
- Positioning assisted by a laser guide.
- Hydraulic controls.
- Digital angle display.
- Safe working platform, excellent visibility. Extremely low maintenance.
|DIMENSIONS (WITH REELS)|
|Length||4120mm (162 inches)|
|Width||2200mm (87 inches)|
|Height||1600mm (63 inches) Retracted / 2240mm (88 inches) Extended|
|Saw Motor||75 HP, Voltage to Suit (380-600V)|
|Depth of Cut||0-400mm (0-16 inches)|
|Diameter||900-1118mm (36-44 inches)|
|Speed||RPM optimized to blade size|
Collaborative ApproachWe get to know your business as well as our own
We work with you to maximize your capital budget – and we continue this relationship long after the sale is made. Our engineering team works with you long-term to ensure you get the support you need to achieve your business goals.
Team and ExpertiseWe know precast. We invented vibration technology over 50 years ago
We have refined the precast technology by consulting with over 500 plants worldwide while staying current and involved through our volunteer board-level commitment to industry associations.
Simple is betterOur equipment is designed with simplicity in mind
Fewer components and less complexity means you have less down-time, less frequent maintenance issues, and fewer hassles.
Performance & ResultsOur equipment provides guaranteed ROI
We work with you long-term to ensure you achieve your performance goals. We establish your goals when we begin working together to ensure we know and can fulfill your objectives.