The concrete aspirator is a water jet cutter and vacuum
suction machine used to remove non-cured concrete
from cut-outs in hollow core slabs after casting using a
high-pressure water jet. It removes concrete from slots,
cutouts, and openings directly on the casting bed as well
as cleaning the space alongside the rails.
- The water jet is easily controlled by the operator to soften and dissolve the concrete, ease suction, and remove with ease.
- Travel motions (Forward/Reverse) on the suction tool handle at operator’s fingertips.
- Operator platform position adjustable to different slab depths.
- Lightweight suction tool suspended with adjustable tension spring balancer, minimizing operator fatigue.
- Integrated reel available for power cable.
- High suction power that can handle dryer concrete mix.
- Easy cleaning mechanism.
- Simple design with no filter
- Increase work satisfaction and retention.
- Improve work safety and work conditions.
- Reduce dust exposure.
- Reduce labor hours.
- Increase efficiency.
|Height (from top of the bed):
||270 cm (106 inches)
||437 cm (172 inches)
||172 cm (67.5 inches)
||Travel Motor: 15 HP
|Vacuum motor: 25 HP
|Weight (empty containers):
||4,540 kg (9,990 lb)
extra depending on
|Weight (full containers):
||9,012 kg (19,868 lb)
|Waste container capacity:
||1530 liters (2 yd3)
|Water tank capacity:
||800 litres (211 gallons )
||(variable) 32.9m/min (108 ft/min) (fast) 6.58m/min (21.6 ft/min) (slow)
||21.8 m3/min (770 C.F.M.)