- Precise and quick cross cuts. Multi-angle and longitudinal cuts directly on the casting pallet.
- Positioning assisted by a laser guide.
- One Man operation.
- Longitudinal rip cuts at any position on the slab.
- Fewer moving parts, no telescopic legs or chains to adjust.
- Digital angle display included.
- Fully hydraulic controlled operation.
- Capable of sawing 10-42 cm slabs (4-16 inch).
- 75 HP blade motor at voltage to suit.
- Travel Speed (variable) up to 60m/min (200ft/min).
- Integrated reels available for power cable and water.
- Extremely low maintenance.
- Interlocking circuits for safe operations included.
|Length||496 cm (195 inches)|
|Width||219 cm (86 inches)|
|Height||234 cm (92 inches)|
|Saw Blade Motor||75 HP|
|Weight||4,540 kg (9,990 lbs) extra depending on cable/hose length|
|Depth of Cut||0-42 cm (0-16 inches)|
|Diameter||92-112 cm (36-44 inches)|
Collaborative ApproachWe get to know your business as well as our own We work with you to maximize your capital budget – and we continue this relationship long after the sale is made. Our engineering team works with you long-term to ensure you get the support you need to achieve your business goals.
Team and ExpertiseWe know precast. We invented vibration technology over 50 years ago We have refined the precast technology by consulting with over 500 plants worldwide while staying current and involved through our volunteer board-level commitment to industry associations.
Simple is betterOur equipment is designed with simplicity in mind Fewer components and less complexity means you have less down-time, less frequent maintenance issues, and fewer hassles.
Performance & ResultsOur equipment provides guaranteed ROI We work with you long-term to ensure you achieve your performance goals. We establish your goals when we begin working together to ensure we know and can fulfill your objectives.
WHAT ARE THE SPECS?The SMA-400-360 is a state of the art hollow core saw that features several key specifications including:
- Laser-guided positioning assistance
- Fully hydraulic controlled operation
- 75 HP blade motor at voltage to suit
- Travel speed (variable) up to 60m/min (200ft/min)