- Four wheel drive
- Removes dust and debris from the casting beds surface (including the rails) by means of a rotating steel brush.
- Sprinkles water to assist in the cleaning process as well as keeping dust levels to a minimum.
- Squeegees residual water by means of a rear-mounted rubber wiper.
- Applies release agent (form oil) to the casting bed surface.
- Pulls multiple stressing strands in a single pass with rear mounted strand hooks. (up to seven strands for the full length of the casting bed).
- Travel speed of 35 m/min (120 ft/min)
- Increases production and efficiency as the time between cutting /stripping the product and producing new product is significantly reduced (by as much as 50%).
- Reduces pallet conditioning and strand pulling to a one man operation.
- Extremely low maintenance
- Ensures smooth casting surface for best slab bottom finish.
- Increases the life span of the casting beds.
- Designed with safety in mind: easy access to controls from driver’s seat, operator protected by overhead cage, excellent visibility.
|DIMENSIONS (WITH REELS)|
|Length||305 cm (120 inches)|
|Width||179 cm (70 inches)|
|Height (with tank)||250 cm (87 inches)|
|Height (without tank)||208 cm (82 inches)|
|Weight||1,361 kg (3,000 lb)|
|Water tank capacity||52 L (20 gal)|
Collaborative ApproachWe get to know your business as well as our own We work with you to maximize your capital budget – and we continue this relationship long after the sale is made. Our engineering team works with you long-term to ensure you get the support you need to achieve your business goals.
Team and ExpertiseWe know precast. We invented vibration technology over 50 years ago We have refined the precast technology by consulting with over 500 plants worldwide while staying current and involved through our volunteer board-level commitment to industry associations.
Simple is betterOur equipment is designed with simplicity in mind Fewer components and less complexity means you have less down-time, less frequent maintenance issues, and fewer hassles.
Performance & ResultsOur equipment provides guaranteed ROI We work with you long-term to ensure you achieve your performance goals. We establish your goals when we begin working together to ensure we know and can fulfill your objectives.
WHAT DOES IT DO?The PSV-300 makes use of four-wheel drive and a low maintenance requirement to do the following:
- Remove dust and debris from the surface of casting beds using a rotating steel brush.
- Sprinkles water to assist in the cleaning process and keep dust levels to the minimum.
- Applies release agent (form oil) to the surface of the casting bed.
- Reduces pallet conditioning and strand pulling into a one-man operation.