- Four wheel drive
- Removes dust and debris from the casting beds surface (including the rails) by means of a rotating steel brush.
- Sprinklers water to assist in the cleaning process as well as keeping dust levels to a minimum.
- Squeegees residual water by means of a rear-mounted rubber wiper.
- Applies release agent (form oil) to the casting bed surface.
- Pulls multiple stressing strands in a single pass with rear mounted strand hooks. (up to seven strands for the full length of the casting bed).
- Travel speed of 35 m/min (120 ft/min)
- Increases production and efficiency as the time between cutting /stripping the product and producing new product is significantly reduced (by as much as 50%).
- Reduces pallet conditioning and strand pulling to a one man operation.
- Extremely low maintenance
- Ensures smooth casting surface for best slab bottom finish.
- Increases the life span of the casting beds.
- Designed with safety in mind: easy access to controls from driver’s seat, operator protected by overhead cage, excellent visibility.
|DIMENSIONS (WITH REELS)|
|Length||3050 mm (120 inches)|
|Width||1780 mm (70 inches)|
|Height (with tank)||2500mm(87inches)|
|Height (without tank)||2080mm(82 inches)|
|Weight||1361 Kg (3000 lb)|
|Water tank capacity||52L (20 gal)|
Collaborative ApproachWe get to know your business as well as our own
We work with you to maximize your capital budget – and we continue this relationship long after the sale is made. Our engineering team works with you long-term to ensure you get the support you need to achieve your business goals.
Team and ExpertiseWe know precast. We invented vibration technology over 50 years ago
We have refined the precast technology by consulting with over 500 plants worldwide while staying current and involved through our volunteer board-level commitment to industry associations.
Simple is betterOur equipment is designed with simplicity in mind
“Fewer components and less complexity means you have less down-time, less frequent maintenance issues, and fewer hassles.”
Performance & ResultsOur equipment provides guaranteed ROI
We work with you long-term to ensure you achieve your performance goals. We establish your goals when we begin working together to ensure we know and can fulfill your objectives.