- Plots lines for any cutting angle
- Plots rectangular and circular cut-out shapes
- Plots texts
- Ink lasts up to 3 years on slab
- Positioning is by means of wheel decoder and laser, with collision detection
- Printing head lowers automatically to working position on different slots sizes
- Plotter can work on any slab height from 2 cm to 50 cm (6” to 20”)
- Touch screen interface. Graphic overview of the bed layout lines shown on screen
- Files loaded via USB port or wirelessly
- Internal memory capacity – 1.5 GB (expandable)
- Battery driven. Different charger voltages available
- 5 hour battery life. 4 hour charging time(from depleted condition)
- Plotter is not recommended for outdoors operations, but can be used outside under favorable weather conditions (no rain, no freezing temperatures)
- Remote troubleshooting over the Internet (wifi system provided by customer).
|Length||180 cm (72 inches)|
|Width||176 cm (69 inches)|
|Height||160 cm (63 inches)|
|Weight (battery included)||800 kg (1,764lbds)|
|Maximum speed||16 m/min (52 ft/min)|
|Average production speed||2 m/min (6.5 ft/min) *Depending on the amount of data|
|Operating voltages||48 VDC (battery)|
|Battery Charger||230 VAC (other input voltages are available)|
Collaborative ApproachWe get to know your business as well as our own We work with you to maximize your capital budget – and we continue this relationship long after the sale is made. Our engineering team works with you long-term to ensure you get the support you need to achieve your business goals.
Team and ExpertiseWe know precast. We invented vibration technology over 50 years ago We have refined the precast technology by consulting with over 500 plants worldwide while staying current and involved through our volunteer board-level commitment to industry associations.
Simple is betterOur equipment is designed with simplicity in mind Fewer components and less complexity means you have less down-time, less frequent maintenance issues, and fewer hassles.
Performance & ResultsOur equipment provides guaranteed ROI We work with you long-term to ensure you achieve your performance goals. We establish your goals when we begin working together to ensure we know and can fulfill your objectives.
HOW CAN IT HELP?The PLT 400Si Plotter can help in the production of hollow core slabs in the following ways:
- Plot lines for any cutting angle – making accurate cuts at even the most difficult angles are made easy when you have the lines properly plotted.
- Plot shapes to be cut – rectangular, circular and other shapes can be plotted.
- Cutting-edge technology – a touch-screen interface and file loading via USB or wireless all make the PLT-400Si Plotter a state of the art hollow core plotter that is user friendly and easy to operate.