The levelling beam is used in concrete resurfacing to level and compact the top surface of both sandwich and solid walls in a precast production plant.
The UltraSpan levelling beam is an essential tool in concrete levelling processes of precast walls. Its advanced technology helps it to provide the finishing touch on both solid and sandwich walls. It is also built with employee safety in mind as well as flexibility.
- The leveling beam is essential for compacting and leveling the top surface of sandwich and solid walls. It features precision-controlled height adjustment in z-axis with balancing feature for narrow elements.
- Mounted on moving gantry portal with automatic longitudinal movement, it can be shared between casting lines.
- The leveling beam is equipped with collision bars for an emergency stop when contact with personnel or obstructions occurs, resulting in safer operations.
Collaborative ApproachWe get to know your business as well as our own
We work with you to maximize your capital budget – and we continue this relationship long after the sale is made. Our engineering team works with you long-term to ensure you get the support you need to achieve your business goals.
Team and ExpertiseWe know precast. We invented vibration technology over 50 years ago
We have refined the precast technology by consulting with over 500 plants worldwide while staying current and involved through our volunteer board-level commitment to industry associations.
Simple is betterOur equipment is designed with simplicity in mind
Fewer components and less complexity means you have less down-time, less frequent maintenance issues, and fewer hassles.
Performance & ResultsOur equipment provides guaranteed ROI
We work with you long-term to ensure you achieve your performance goals. We establish your goals when we begin working together to ensure we know and can fulfill your objectives.
UltraSpan’s levelling beams feature advanced and essential technology that helps to make them a crucial component of your precast production plant. These features include:
- Precision-controlled height adjustment
- Balancing feature for more narrow elements
- Moving gantry portal mounting with automatic longitudinal movement
- Emergency stop collision bars for safer operation