Our hollowcore end to end solution provides guaranteed ROI. We work with you long-term to ensure you achieve your performance goals.
Select Your Application
Production technologies for any type of hollowcore production (indoor, outdoor, mobile)
- Common in cold climates
- Production is independent from weather conditions
- Highest control over product quality and curing conditions
- Higher levels of automation possible. Provides conditions for overhead cranes and concrete delivery systems installation
- Less debilitating on labor = higher productivity
- Less aggressive on equipment = lower maintenance cost
- Increase in production capacity may require a building expansion
Cutting angles, cut-away areas, and project identification can be drawn and automatically printed on the slab.
- Speed of construction
- Speed of erection
- Immediate uncropped working platform
- Minimum site in-situ concrete
- Long spans
- Diaphragm action
- Flexibility of design
- Performed site services
- Structural efficiency
- Factory produced to rigorous quality standards
Collaborative ApproachWe get to know your business as well as our own
We work with you to maximize your capital budget – and we continue this relationship long after the sale is made. Our engineering team works with you long-term to ensure you get the support you need to achieve your business goals.
Team and ExpertiseWe know precast. We invented vibration technology over 50 years ago
We have refined the precast technology by consulting with over 500 plants worldwide while staying current and involved through our volunteer board-level commitment to industry associations.
Simple is betterOur equipment is designed with simplicity in mind
“Fewer components and less complexity means you have less down-time, less frequent maintenance issues, and fewer hassles.”
Performance & ResultsOur equipment provides guaranteed ROI
We work with you long-term to ensure you achieve your performance goals. We establish your goals when we begin working together to ensure we know and can fulfill your objectives.
- Common in hot climates, tropical geographical areas
- Lower infrastructure costs make it a more affordable solution
- Increase in production capacity can be done at lower cost
- Weather conditions may interfere with production (heavy rain, thunder storms, ice)
- Labor exposed to the elements = decreased productivity
- Ultra Span’s equipment is built ready for any weather conditions, but some components will rust at an accelerated rate compared to indoors operations
- Difficult conditions for process automation
- Lower control over curing process and product quality
- Good for operations and conditions similar to the outdoor solution
- Ideal for producers that intend to bid on projects in remote areas
- Ideal for producers that see high transportation levies and fees on their products
- Plant can be disassembled, moved and reassembled in a new location at minimal cost
- Plant can generate income from other operations (e.g. ready mix)
- Plant can generate temporary employment for people in the local area
Self erecting hydraulic system: 65 T, 3 or 4 compartment aggregate bins.
38 000 ft-lb crane with 21' hyd reach. 40 CFM compressor. 50'x1/2" compressor hose on reel. Gas bottle storage.