The UltraSpan concrete finishing machine is key for a smooth and polished finish for every precast wall panel your precast production plant creates.
- The finishing or smoothing equipment, also called helicopter due to its similar shape, allows the rough and smooth finishing of precast wall panels.
- The smoothing machine works in a gantry type structure that moves over the entire area of the casting pallet. Adjustable height and suspension systems ensure that the proper pressure is applied while finishing the concrete wall panel.
- The unit is controlled remotely for a safe and convenient operation. It features an electric power motor for improved air quality in the plant. Interlocking mechanisms are integrated for safe operations.
Collaborative ApproachWe get to know your business as well as our own
We work with you to maximize your capital budget – and we continue this relationship long after the sale is made. Our engineering team works with you long-term to ensure you get the support you need to achieve your business goals.
Team and ExpertiseWe know precast. We invented vibration technology over 50 years ago
We have refined the precast technology by consulting with over 500 plants worldwide while staying current and involved through our volunteer board-level commitment to industry associations.
Simple is betterOur equipment is designed with simplicity in mind
Fewer components and less complexity means you have less down-time, less frequent maintenance issues, and fewer hassles.
Performance & ResultsOur equipment provides guaranteed ROI
We work with you long-term to ensure you achieve your performance goals. We establish your goals when we begin working together to ensure we know and can fulfill your objectives.
A SMOOTH FINISH EVERY TIME
UltraSpan’s concrete finishing machines are ideal in producing precast wall panels that are smooth and well finished. Wall panels need to be elegant and smoothened in order to be used in final precast building projects.
UltraSpan’s concrete smoother machines are built with the latest in precast production equipment technology including:
- Adjustable height and suspension systems
- Electric power motor for improved performance
- Integrated interlocking mechanisms