EXT-400 Extruder – Optimizing Performance:
- Zero slump concrete with optimum water/cement ratio reduces curing time to as little as six hours with controlled curing methods.
- Increased profits due to highly-efficient, trouble-free production, reduced maintenance costs and decreased concrete consumption.
- High-quality slabs are dimensionally accurate, with a superior finish, optimum density and excellent bond to strand.
- Low noise extrusion (less than 85 dB) with UltraSpan’s Whisper Technology.
- Extrudes concrete at a rate of up to maximum 2.3 meters (90 inches) per minute; adaptable to suit your concrete mixing and delivery system’s speed and capacity.
- Longer spans with higher capacity require fewer steel strands which reduce manufacturing costs even more.
- Long-term technical support with innovative design and engineering expertise.
- Optional accessories allow for project diversification.
AugersDesigned for long life and optimum compaction of the hollowcore slab, the auger is the key to UltraSpan’s extrusion technology.
Bottom VibratorsHigh frequency vibrators attached to the bearing housing ensure optimal compaction in the cross section of the hollowcore slab.
Vibration PlateThe plate vibrates above the augers at a high frequency, which aids in compaction. The vibration plate benefits producers by allowing the reduction of water in the mix and reducing the curing time.
Motors and Chain DriveTwo motors – 10 or 15 HP – drive the extruder. High torque transfers to the augers through a heavy duty chain drive, which results in minimum maintenance.
Patented vibration systemProduces a high-quality slab with an optimal water/cement ratio. Using up to 25 percent less cement than competing technologies means more financial returns on your investment.
Smart-Start Technology and Operator Online OptimizerIntegrated smart inverter technology offers extended asset life to your hollow core extruder. The Operator Online Optimizer is a user-friendly assistant for virtually trouble-free, lights-out operation to maximize financial returns.
Modular DesignPerformance and versatility meet in the new series of hollow core extruders using one power unit for various hollow core sizes. Cassettes (molds) are used for each size, with fast & easy changeover in only minutes.
|DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT|
|Length||351 cm (138″)|
|Width||170 cm (67″)|
|Height||203 cm (80″)|
|Weight with cable reel||3,855 kg – 4,762 kg (8,500-10,500 lb)|
|Hopper Capacity||1.8 m3 (2.2 y3)|
|Hopper Level Sensor||Yes|
|Variable Speed Drive||Yes|
|10 cm (4″)||15 cm (6″)||20 cm (8″)||25 cm (10″)||30 cm (12″)||40 cm (16″)|
|Concrete Consumption||10.4 lineal m/m3 (25.1 lineal ft/yd3)||8.6 lineal m/m3 (21.5 lineal ft/yd3)||8.6 lineal m/m3 (21.5 lineal ft/yd3) 7.5 lineal m/m3 (17.8 lineal ft/yd3)||6.2 lineal m/m3 (14.7 lineal ft/yd3)||5.6 lineal m/m3 (13.1 lineal ft/yd3)||4.0 lineal m/m3 (9.8 lineal ft/yd3)|
|Electrical Consumption||44 Amp Max||55 Amp Max||69 Amp Max||77 Amp Max||85 Amp Max||110 Amp Max|