- Long lasting structure
- Honeycomb structural frame ensures a rigid dish support
- The pallet dish is made of thick material, resulting in a stable, longer lasting structure and superior bottom finish
- Dimensionally accurate to tight tolerances to guarantee product final dimensions and quality
- Manufactured in standard length sections to fit transport and installation needs
- Easy installation
|DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT|
|Length||Customised to project needs. 5,69m (18ft) for containers.|
|Plank Width (Imperial)||48 inches (nominal)|
|Plank Width (Metric)||1200 mm (nominal)|
|Bed width||Variable, to customer specifications|
|Total height (standard)||178 mm (7 inches)|
|Weight (standard design)||127 Kg/m (85 lb/ft)|
|Rail to dish height (standard)||19 mm (3/4 inch)|
- Broken dish
- Flat dish
- Thicker dish – 9.5 mm (3/8 inch)
Collaborative ApproachWe get to know your business as well as our own
We work with you to maximize your capital budget – and we continue this relationship long after the sale is made. Our engineering team works with you long-term to ensure you get the support you need to achieve your business goals.
Team and ExpertiseWe know precast. We invented vibration technology over 50 years ago
We have refined the precast technology by consulting with over 500 plants worldwide while staying current and involved through our volunteer board-level commitment to industry associations.
Simple is betterOur equipment is designed with simplicity in mind
Fewer components and less complexity means you have less down-time, less frequent maintenance issues, and fewer hassles.
Performance & ResultsOur equipment provides guaranteed ROI
We work with you long-term to ensure you achieve your performance goals. We establish your goals when we begin working together to ensure we know and can fulfill your objectives.